My blog seems so dead. Idk why! Tagboard dead, with the post. LOL.
Yesterday was ok! I tie my hair LOLLLLLLLLLLL. I look so retarded. But thanks to Brenda and Teck Li . :D Had Chinese oral. Luckily, the passage was from the chinese book. Though I didn't read the book, I know almost all the words. :D! Conversation is so funny. I didn't understand the question at all. I just answered Ms L with "I think that is bad" Idk why I say that . LOL . So she ask if I knew what the question means =.=!! Obviously no and she explain. I think I would pass chinese oral! :D.
So after the oral, Brenda came my house AGAIN. Supposed to go to Jessica's house but couldn't contact her. So went home lo. HAHA. Had a favour of Mc Flurry and Mash potato. So bought them. Was supposed to do geography project. But! In the end, play piano! LOL. Grrrrrr. Jessica came. And went to school again. Haiz! For what? Band lo. And Jessica had badminton. Band in the library was so fun . Library was cold and could capture the articulation of everyone. Everyone play good then. :D
Today had band . I thought I was late, but didn't . I was always late huh! Didn't pei Clarissa. Haiz. Neo was angry . =.=! But not at me luckily! Then have english oral. I TOTALLY HATE THE ORAL! Harder than chinese. Thats what I think. And after that, went to Tiong watch movie LOL. Finally, 4 of us + Jessica went to watch. The 4 of us always scattered around HAHAHHA. The cops are so funny. LOL.
Tomorrow has chinese test. WLE! First week of term 2 had so many tests already. Stressed up!
comment?
/ top