Today morning is just like a normal morning. Another term started. And I felt so stressed up!
First period was English. Geez. Talk about oral. Since we are talking about oral now, I gonna have Chinese oral on 25th and English on 26th. And I thought that I could immediately go home and do Geography project at Jess's house. Thats what I thought first.
Second, had bio. Revised some worksheets. Third, history. Boring lo. Lucky did some readings first :D. Recess and geography. Sat with Jess. Due to the project, Clarissa, Kimberly and Fong Yee came. HAHAHAHAH. Planned finished all the slides. Wee~! Lastly, maths. Learned about x and y axis. Cool la. :P
So then, had band. It was a total disaster =.=! Hate it! Really. Had sectional first and Neo decided to call the woodwinds in. He scolded me most of the time. Grrr! He said I over blow when I didn't even blow much. What the hell am I supposed to do?! So damn pissed. VERY! Even Cheryl was not being able to go for SYF already?! Wth is Neo thinking now. Hate Neoooo! +.+
PS: Thanks William for being a good counsillor LOL. And Jasson, don't emo already noob. =.=!
HAPPY B'DAY AH GUA (ROU XUAN) :P !
Don't be angry if you see this Hehee!
comment?
/ top