Morning, lazily woke up. Really really want to sleep more but nothing can be done. And of course, no matter how hard I wanted to sleep in the bus, I can't.
First period is English. Did Newspaper Article. BORING LOL. Second was Bio. Get 14/25 . Dang so low. But was lucky that I passed. Third was History. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG. Recess came and followed by Geog. Sat with Shi Kei. Its so peaceful HAHAHHA. Maths, sat with Ling Yang in Jaoon and Izzul's table. I hate it -.-! Hmmm. So after maths, is THE END OF THE SCHOOL! LOL. Ask Andre to wait for me since I'm giving something. For somewhat reason, it became very weird by the noises made from the class x.x ! So outta of the room, and Andre sent me to bus stop. Met Jessie in the bus. *surprised*! Hahah.
To Andre : I know you are reading this. Thanks :D
To William : Ah Gong, stop your gila-ness kays. Don't emo! -.- Jys for your History test tomorrow. :D
comment?
/ top