TODAY is FUN? O_O.
Morning, woke up late and so, sorry Ling Yang, Natalie and Andre!!! Somehow, we managed to find the place :D The whole course was boring but hard. And interesting wkwkwk! Can learn something you would never learn unless you take D&T.
Soon, went back to new town lo. Have band. HAI! So I get to eat for tea break. I WAS ALREADY FULL! Neo was pissed by the brasses. And tomorrow has BAND EXCHANGE~ LOL. Sorry for not being able to go for the next day course .
OK. ENJOY SOMETHING I CREATED BELOW :X!

First page.

Second page.
Question time!!!
1) What does number 4 reminded you of?
2) What do number 12 and 16 reminded you?
3) What does number 13 remind you?
4) What does 17 remind you?
5) What does number 14 remind you?
HAHAHAHA.
Answer!
1) The ghosts (nenek lampir)
2) Dora the Explorer
3) The chipmunks in the show Alvin and The Chipmunks
4) The guy in Shaolin Showdown
5) A masked rider man LOL.
Ok I know I'm being lame AGAIN. HAHAHHAHA. This is just done out of boredom :X:X!
comment?
/ top