There's so many birthday today. Firstly ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY, ISAAC AND MY GRANDMA :DHappy B'day to you...
Happy B'day to you.....
Happy B'day to you all....
Happy B'day to you!!!!
So met Tricia, Ashley and Nigel on the way to class. Tricia hit me till pain . Yau Yau evil arh. So went for EAST COAST PARK! In the bus, listen to BB lo! MUAHAHAHHAHA!
I like the song "Make Love" 9999999999999x! So picking up rubbish was boring. Haiz. Drank 1 glass of grassjelly. Feel like vomiting then, too full. And went back to school finally.
Met Cheryl and Brenda lo. Then have early photography meeting since some are not coming tomorrow. Hahahah. So go to TBP. Jessica can't come since she has stomach ache. Where we eat?
KFC lo! Never laugh =.=! Sec 1s passed ba... Most of the time chat about band. O_O!
I want band now!! I miss band out of a sudden LOL.
Think I blogged much. And I still love "MAKE LOVE" LOL! xDDD! More than lollipop.
Grats to William on getting silver for Band SYF =.=! Your school so pro arh, pskfc?
comment?
/ top