So what now ? I fuckingly hate my life . Hahahah . Sorry for being so vulgar . Gotta spend my fucking time being angry with myself or my fucking mother ? Don't read it if you think its too vulgar .
Fuck fuck fuck . I just love this word fuck . Don't ask me why . I can't explain why I like fuck . I just like it . ROFL . Fuck is a nice word isn't it ? Make a song out of fuck eh ? Fuck all the way . Fucking cool . Because of the fucking bill and you gotta the fucking phone . I don't give a fucking damn . Fuck , can't I be a person who loves smsing ? Can't I ? Must I be a business woman to do so ? What the fuck . There's no such fucking rule . Don't try to overule me . I'm fuckingly gotta get the fuck up of you .
comment?
/ top