Bye Clarinet. Hello Trombone.
Bye Woodwinds. Hello Brasses.
Hai. Subjects too boring. For the first time,
Chinese was fun! ROFL. Brendan, YiJun, HuanShen and Jaoon are just so funny. Geez. So after school have chem prac. So hard lo =.=! Though everything is colourless LOL.
Then went for band lo. Shyok. Everyone gather in 2e2 classroom first. So many people wrote cards. Then 2e3 started chiong-ing for card xD . Then Neo was so happy la. Took pictures and blah blah blah. Neo received many cards :B
I, ShuYi and GaoQiang moved to Trombone. Hai.. Brenda and Clarissa moved to Trumpet. Clara moved to Eupho. Hmmm. I don't think there's anymore. Now more people on Brasses! LOL. Hopefully, Trombone is better than Clarinet HAHAHAHAHAH.
Bye Papui, Mamui, Ah Mui, ZhiTing, HanSol, Rou Xuan, Chelsey and Tchea Yu. Haiiii. And Hi to Irene, Amirah, Klarizza, ShuYi and GaoQiang!!
I miss clarinets!
comment?
/ top