Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Never post since Monday . Shall talk and talk and talk !!!
MondayGo school lo . The clouds are nice . Done ! LOL .
Tuesday Lit project ... Don't know what to say ? Its not funny !!! And I had died ~ :D Studied for English for 1h and ....
Wednesday Slept for exactly 12h ! LOL . For somewhat reason , I dreamt about
BIG BANG ! Weird uh . But don't know why . Was surprised to . EL Paper was OK ! No failures ba . :D . Then study Chinese like mad pig studying . :P
Thursday I HATE TODAY ! I HATE TODAY ! I shall remember , today is 30th April ! The last day of April ! Chinese paper is a total disaster . Compo was fine but the paper 2 ................. Somehow made my brain pop out of my skull . 1h30min was not enough . Last year had 2h lo ! Geez ! Its just HARD HARD HARD HARD AND HARD !
Then after school , go Suntec with Brenda , Clarissa , Cheryl and Jessie Goh ! :D Had yet to went there for AGES ! Went to somewhere to eat and
We can laugh even though its not in KFC ! Jessie hit Cheryl like don't know what . Hahahha ROFL ! Then separated with Clarissa and Cheryl . Somehow , I followed this security guard that gave me wrong info to go home . GRRRR ?
Home sweet home ! Psping all day long . Shall not touch it till exams are over ! :!
YOU BETTER DON'T BREAK YOUR PROMISE :@
comment?
/ top