Hmmm. Ok I don't know what to post .
Today's geog lesson is so funny ok . Mr Oo _______________ ! LOL . Then kept looking at Rou Xuan's face and laugh . Wah I know I am siao .. Maths test was amazingly GOOD ! Easy :D .
Then went for photography . Ryan Lim is noisy with Ernest chairman . Geez . So 2 competitions to take . And hopefully win one ! Then can get camera ! HAHAHAH !
So Clarissa was hungry and went to central . Saw Clara lover , Tricia and Lynn there . Bla bla . Cannot laugh and felt left out . Tsk !
Went back home with 7 . Hmmm quite fast ! HAHHAHAH ! Luckily no traffic at that hour . Phew ~ ! My mom allowed me to go for the KL trip :D . Ok bye bye !
comment?
/ top