Woke up early, hopefully not being late for bus. Phew.. Sat with Mamui again :D:D:D. And as soon as Papui, Ah Mui and Auntwee came, disperse!! LOL.
First period was English. Newspaper article again. Grrr! Had yet to finish her homework HOHOHOHOOHO! Second was bio. Had test. I don't think I would flunk.. Hopefully. Third was history. Boring =.= and sat with Jessica. Recess.. Played "Beauty and The Beast"~ HAHAHAH. Jessica played "River flows in you" and Corinna played a korean song.. Fourth was Geography . Listen to ipod :D:D:D:D. I do not follow school rule xD . Lastly, maths. Received 14/25 =.=! Low la. Even though I am one of the 14 passes..
Then have photography and AVA meeting. Ms S is so bias =.=
Congratulations Ernest and Que for being the Chairman and Vice-chairman in Photography Club.Went home. Cook fried rice.
William, I cook nicer than you ! Hmph.. Then do some homeworks.. Then play keyboard, as my brothers' are having tuition. For
1 hour !!! Then my bro finished, and go out play piano for
2 hours !!!!! After playing so much of piano, I really felt damn tired la. Idk why. Then moody . =.= ! William, stop being moody too la. Grrrr. You moody then I moody . Geez!!!
So I am finally able to play Canon and Beauty And The Beast. Not all but part of the songs. Wee~! Happy~! But moody~! LOL~! Ok and finally.
HAPPY B'DAY PAPA! :D. Not Papui kays. xD
comment?
/ top