Yesterday is Mother's Day . Never post :(
Ok so today is SCHOOL HOLIDAY ! YAY YAY ! Dreamt something very very very very weird . Don't laugh horh . Story : In the dream , I met William . Then we use all our pocket money and eat eat eat of 5 plates . End of story . LOLLLLLLLLLL . So shyok !
Then woke up at 10 . Sigh . Ate breakfast and suddenly , something came to my mind . Renewal of passport ! My mom and I chiong until .... upside down . Embassy is near but very very very sian ! Try it sia . There's many people ==" . When I went there , the number is 123 . And what's my number ? 210 ! Faint man man man . Ok so luckily brought science textbook :D .
Still have many sciences stuffs that I had yet to read . So tiredddddddddd ! I don't care about maths liao la D:
comment?
/ top