Received result slip today LOL . But thats the last thing I would post :D
Morning took early bus and found out that I forgotten to bring maths 1 and 2 . Suddenly felt so depressed then . :( PE was ok LOL . Learnt new weird games :p . Chinese , forced to do compo . Xin Lei and I kept asking teacher not to give HAHAHAHA ! In the end , still need to do . Sigh ! Then chem , did practical ! Fun ok ! Did crystals :D Then assembly , result slip lo !
Waited for mother to bring maths 1 and 2 :D HAPPY ! Then have band lo . Went back to Trombone ! EEYER ! I want Auntwee ! And Lasbian ! Bye bye ! Sigh !!
OK RESULTS SLIP !!
ENGLISH LANGUAGE : 58.0 (C5)
CHINESE : 50.8 (C6)HOHOHOHO ! I PASSED xD
MATHEMATICS : 73.4 (A2) WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
SCIENCE : 58.7 (C5) WTH AGAIN !!!
GEOGRAPHY (REVISED) : 66.8 (B3) LUCKY O.O !
HISTORY (REVISED) : 64.9 (B4) WTH ! 0.1 TO B3 !!
LITERATURE (E) : 64.7 (B4) . 0.3 TO B3 =.=
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY : 72.0 (A2)
ART : 61.4 (B4)
CIVILS AND MORAL EDUCATION : B
MUSIC : A
Total : 570.7/900 .
Percentage : 63.4
Results : Passed .
Class Position : 17/35
Level Position : 68/141
L1R4 Aggregate : 16
L1R5 Aggregate : 20
Conduct : VERY GOOD
Comments : Chelsia is a conscientious student who is diplomatic and patient . She is sensitive to the feelings of her classmates and always had a kind word for others , making her a joy to have in the class .
I have same comment with Adelene sia ! Only changed the name . :D
comment?
/ top