School is so tired can ? I want a rest !
Ms L did not come to school today . Free period LOL . Which reminded me of something . PE was so tough ! I think I failed 2.4 run . Wth ? Decreased by few minutes from trial . Pissed pissed pissed . I just know that my whole body is damn wet . Recess , Tricia gave me my birthday present . Thank you sweeeeeeeeeeetheart !
MT , bored LOL . Ms L allowed us to do anything . Ms O came . Do correction bla bla . Mdm V came too . Talked a lot about disecting . Its cool can ? If I have a chance , I want see le ! Mdm V took Apong , Jun Ping and some few students pictures LOL !
Photography , Mr Razor came . Thank you for coming HOHOHOHOHO ! Quite ok la . Not so boring , at least . As I deduce , Ms S gonna ask , what we learnt from the talk . I am in a lost and said , " We need to have inspiration . " ~_~ ! Felt so out lo . Everyone laugh . Sigh sigh sigh .
comment?
/ top