If like this , cannot win Ashley for posts liao . SIGHHHHHHH . HAHAHAHA .
Yesterday went to Cathay watch movie with Clarissa and Cheryl . Hmmm . Interesting . Chiong to piano place . Bla bla bla , something wrong with eye . And :'( . Zzz . Chiong home again , and tuition . Seem so stressed . But nah .
Today , actually doesn't plan to go out with Brenda . But well , too angry with something . Then go out . I don't care much . Went to Heeren , HMV . LOL . Stayed there for an hour ley ! In the end , only buy '3rd Album Version C' . HAHAHAHA . Then walk walk to Lucky Plaza buy Bubble Tea . OMG ! I just miss it a lotttttttttttt ! Love it la ! Then go Gramaphone . Obviously doing the same thing . HEHEHEHE . Bought Volume 2 de . OMG SO HAPPY CAN . Gonna burn it man . Burn burn burn ! LOL .
Sad thing , no more band on Thursday and Friday . I'm waiting forward towards it ley ! D: . And , homeworks are not done .. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! AND , I FORGET SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NATHANIA . OMGGGGGGGGGGG . SO FORGETFUL . D: Dead .
comment?
/ top