Really didn't post for long ...
Somehow , my bro is having fever . Spread to me ley . HAHAAHHA . Geog , Ms G didn't come school again .. Bio , did some talking and worksheet ? Which is damn hard ? Recess , Ms C suddenly came into the class when people are playing poker ! HAHAHAH . But didn't get caught , I guess . Maths , learn learn learn . Physics , learnt radiation and corrections ! Gosh , so many mistakes D:
After school ! Was wondering if we want go band or not . In the end never . EHHEHEHE . A gang of people not coming band is cool ok . :p Just find it shyok .. Went to Suntec with Cheryl , Brenda , Clarissa and Dillon Mak . Hmm , went to eat at Jessie's *restaurant* ! HAHAHAHA . Eat until damn full loh .. Laugh here and there , but didn't laugh as much as when there's Jessie .. HMMMMMM . Then go home . LALALALA ~ When go home , forced by mother to eat noodle zzz . So I'm super bloated then . Bla bla bla .
MUSIC BANK ! LIVE LA . ZOMGGGGG ! See a lot of new people .. And old faces .. And weirdy ones . AND MC MONG IS NICEEEE ! I don't know why but just get addicted to it . Maybe its due to 2Days 1Night . HAHAHAHA . Went for dinner .. AND HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW ! HEHEHEH . At least I blog right ? XD . Don't want this blog to die .. But I think it would soon ?
comment?
/ top