OMG !!!!!!!!! I don't know that today is Leeteuk birthday . What a bad fan of Super Junior . D::::::::: . Since 1st July is not officially over , HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEETEUK !
Dear Leeteuk ,
You are the potential leader of Super JUNIOR ! HEHEHEHE . Your songs rocks ok ! I know you are a pervert LOL , but I don't care ! :p . Bring more song out HAHAHAH . Win Kyuhyun , but don't win Yesung . :P . Cause Yesung is number 1 ! LOL .
What a lame dedication xD . Jessica ask me dedicate about her also . HOHOHOHOH !
Dear Jessica ,
Please don't be angry LOLS . Slim down ok , and don't ever pang seh me again for the J guy !! D: . I cry ok . HMMMMM ! If you go out with J , I .... Have no comments liao . I cry whole day night . xD . Reason , I cannot bully you liao . Cause he gonna protect you ROFL . Sigh . And horh , don't spread H1N1 ok ! Away from meeeeeeeee ! :p Take care take care la . Don't make me hurted , happy liao xD . HOHOHOHOHO !
A lame dedication again :D . BE HAPPY YO !
comment?
/ top