Woof !
English was boring , don't know how to do the introduction #.# ! PE , played racial harmony games . Chapteh , hit Rachel's stomach by accidental . Sorry D: ! Hopscotch , played an imaginary hopscotch with Natalie . HOHOHO ! Five stones , the only one who can't do the catching :( Snake and ladders . Its like so WOW ! Had not been playing it for damn long . Don't know how many years ! Played until shyok shyok shyok ! And my numbers were small small one D: . Then spread the disease to ShiKei who is leading . HAHAHAHAHAH ! I'm the swayest loh . :( I managed to ask the dice to follow what I said . MUAHAHAHAHA . Then ShiKei and Natalie went down to the middle line . WAKAKAKAKKAKA . So the score , ShiKei first , me second , Rachel third and Natalie last (Because I take over her place and she went down to starting line , MUAHAHAAHAAHAHAH) !
Recess , bio . Changed seating arrangement . Shyt lah . Cause of Huan Sen , now sitting with an imaginary friend D: . Or maybe , by RouXuan's . Hopefully . . Or I'm gonna be the next LingYang ROFL . Don't really like the new seating arrangement .. Maths was kind of blur !!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MENSURATION LA LOL . Mensuration .. History , SHOULD BE MDM N BUT ... ITS MRS C ! D: Lapat wanted to ask for the band key from me but rejected by Mrs C . Tsk !! Then immediately pass her the key . Sigh .
After school , went to Long John , quite worth it la , the food . Cheryl V came . Hmm . Took bus and bussed to piano cher . For once , she said good ==" ! Blah blah blah ..
OK ! WISHING TIME !
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ATHIRAH ! Cannot meet you in school just now . Felt sad ley D: .
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HYESU ONI ! HAHAHAHA . Thanks Oni ! :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM ! Eh , no belated for this one . Cause its today . LOL . Come come , I wrote a
badgood dedication :D YOU ARH , BETTER BE JEALOUS OF ME ONE DAY OK ! ALWAYS MAKE ME JEALOUS . HMPH . I GO TAKE YOUR KFC THEN YOU KNOW ! HMPH ! And you you you , thanks for always chatting with me . LOL . Even the swayest day of my life . :D See see see , I wrote more for you than Leeteuk . MUAHAHAHAHAHAH ! Let me win also ok ?! Blah blah blah ..
comment?
/ top