I changed .
And I don't know when I can stop changing .
Went to embassy today . Thought that its going to start at 7.30 . Woke up pretty early . But unexpectedly , must reach late . To be frank , I'm not sure if I regret going or not . Didn't get excuse letter and saw Emily and Jordan there (: .
Went to Quensway shopping soon after . Complaining about the heat .. Lan shop is not open and went to Anchorpoint . Bla bla bla . Angry and went home . I not sure whats wrong with me . And bought 2 Suju cards for the first time (: !
Not sure on what I'm going to do after I get back my maths result . I guess I would be half dreaming ): I know this is something that I cannot expect ..
comment?
/ top