Returned to school again (: Gave Brenda the Kyuhyun photo and she know that I might give it ): School felt so boring + fun .. Hahahas . Hope my group did good for geog and physics project !
After school da bao food to eat in class . Then went for Literature extra class . I think I need it so just go loh . Ms Goh came late but while waiting , was fun :D There's Yejin and kept doing few movements on songs . She came , and I'm first to ask LOL . HEHEHEHE . Then I think it followed by Chelsey . Questions lasted longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg . From here can poof to another placeeeeeeeeee ! Sat beside Brenda and Xin Lei . And I kept asking questions . So in the end , 1 hour and half of lesson is used for Kayan Tableau only .. HEHEHEHE . Cool lah . But scared of Neighbours now . Then pon band , for the sick of study ! I must get 70 for lit to pass !!!
Last two , forgotten to say something yesterday ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDONESIA ! AND TRICIA SWEEEEEEEEEEETHEART !Haven't buy present for sweetheart . ):
And now ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG AKA G-DRAGON !There's no trace of you copying songs loh . (: Stay smiling .
comment?
/ top