Holidays are ending ! ): 4 tests for next week ! NO ): Going to wake up early again ! D: Well maybe it's gonna be a good thing too , since exam can finished faster and so , parents won't nag already ! :D But hey , still have 2 weeks to first exam . When would be the ending of FYE ?! Suddenly felt so stressed up . And I have yet to make a choice . Quit photography or band ?! I want both . But my studies grades are gonna drop . How how ?! If quit one of them , sure miss a lot of people . ):
Anyway now watching Music Core . Lalalala ~ So good , many special stages . And the promise of not playing maple had already worked for a week :D Was somehow happy . Hmm I don't know what to write ! Sigh bored . Anyone bored come talk to me ley . :D
comment?
/ top