HEHEHEEH ! Today school , seem so long . Don't know why . Hmm , geog test was not as hard as I think . Hope get A1 , or I think I can feel so ashamed of myself .
Hmm after school went Anchor Point . Eat subway . LOL , laugh again . xD . After eating , home lo . :D Then parents nag on when going back indo . Was supposed to go back with bro and mother on 4th Nov but don't wish to go back indo fast , so I went with sis , 4th Dec . Late eh ? 1 month difference . But I bet its gonna be a good experience . Adding my dare and the feeling of being independent . Anyway , think there's band practices . Hmm , hope I can be independent after that !
comment?
/ top