Hmm , Brenda came my house after her SL meeting , then wait/do silly stuffs till 1.30 ! Then went to Heeren , bought her Super Girl ! :D And poof to Cathay leh !
Met Cheryl , Clarissa , Jessica and Corinna ! (: They do things on their own LOL . Before 2.30 , can go into the buffet . Hahahahah . Went in and eatttttttttttt ! God I think I ate 6 plates ? With 1 sashimi ? And *egg* ? I forgotten the name LOL . And I am just freaking full can !! SIGH . Clarissa , Brenda and I didn't competition while the rest did . Cheryl lost and Jessica won ( Obviously , she ate 14 plates ) ! Hmmm , my feelings of bloating is passed to Cheryl . Come to think , she only drank 1 cup while I drank 2 . So you understood my feelings now ??? Good ! (:
Anyway missed dinner , damn full . Hahahahha . Currently , loving Big Bang a lot ! Dae sung , you ok right ?? <3 you ! xD . But I won't pang seh my Eunhyuk ! :D
이혁재 FOREVERRRRRRR LOVE !!! xD
comment?
/ top