Hmmm today ahh .. Bus got dumdum and Jessica :D Hmmm , hall gate is finally open again ! :D
First period has Home Ec , received 67/100 , its just like bad ? People infront , side , hind , are much better than me . ): ! 2nd period , Mrs C came and gave us phy exam paper back . 49/70 . AISHHHHHHH ! 3rd period , Mdm V took over to give bio paper . 15.5/30 . Which means that my science is 64.5/100 ): ! Fourth , music . Mr S gave us history paper ! 64/100 ! ): or (: ?? Chinese , its so OMG . For the first time , get 61/100 ! LIKE SO OMG ! First time ! Hahahahah . Lit , 68/100 ! Omg yay again . I mean , its like so close to A2 and there's only 1 A1 and 1A2 people . Hahahahah . English , ZOMG ! 35.5/60 for paper 2 . I'm not sure about others . But know what , I'm nervous ! Thought like ,"What if I fail ?" just come to my mind ! URGH ! Hate this feeling .
Waited for 2/2 to be dismissed , so play poker with JP ! Hahahahah . Then whole day crack crack crack crack ! Right Clarissa ??? :p
comment?
/ top