you said move on, where do i go?


profile



Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~ Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D

misc

tagboard

twitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter


    friends
    Eunhyuk ♡

    Class 1e3'09 Class 2e3'09 Adelene Amanda Amirah Andre Ashley Brenda Bryan Cheryl Christine Clara Clarissa Esmeralda Felicia Fharah Fong yee Jaoon Jean Jessica Jessie Jewel Jia En Kai Ting Kaye Ling Yang Lok San Melanie Melissa Min Er Natalie Pan Ying Pearlyn Chua Pearlyn Mak Rachel Rio Shafia Shi Kei Teck Li Trixia Truman Xin Rui Xin Tian Wan Xin William Zhiting

    thanks
    © * étoile filante
    inspiration/colours: mintyapple
    icons: cablelines
    reference: x / x

    past
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    title: First chalet !
    date: 04 November 2009
    time:10:37:00 PM
    Reminder , this is a long post . :P

    LOL today woke up around 6.40 . Was too agitated for chalet . . Didn't expect myself to late . But Jean and I still had to wait for Clarissa to be ready . Hmmm then MRT to City Hall and met Melanie , Rachel and Huan Sen . Then took train to Pasir Ris .

    Walked around , not knowing on where to go . And asked ZhiTing and Bryan Lee to come meet us . Met and took bus "__" to the chalet . LOL Forget the number . Hmmm the chalet is amazingly SMELLY ! And MESSY ! LOL . ZT and Bryan don't know go where and left with the same people again . Talked a lot about ZT and Bryan . Did they really make love ? Then talked about boster being a dick . Ok I know this is horny :p

    One amazing thing , I tried to open the Mummy snack . And I used too much force . Guess what happened ? Plastic break ! And all the small pieces of noodles are everywhere . Sorry Melanie , Shafia and Rachel ! xD

    Then William called , and find him with Clarissa . He asked us go Block T and E when it was .... don't know where . LOLS . Ok so we get blur . And finally ending up meeting in front of Wild Wild Wet . HEHEHEHE . Sorry William for making you look for us :X . Hmm then chat awhile , he got to go off and Clarissa and I gotta go back to Bowling place . Ok ended speech with " Eunhyuk cute ! " Satisfied and poof to bowling . :D

    Bowling is just a waste of money . And I just watched people playing . Its actually quite unique ok . Getting a strike or spare or nothing LOL . Hmm highest score is done by HS ! Clap clap .

    As HS team had finished earlier than ZT team , we followed HS team to chalet . Played poker and chat again :D A lot a lot . Bryan Ong came to chalet . Hahahaha . The whole room , is just like Karaoke . Listening to songs , some are koreans .. Hmm and sing them LOL .

    After ZT team came back to chalet , HS team and Jessica came out of chalet for Wild Wild Wet . Unexpectedly , the price of the WWW is expensive . So went to eat lunch , planning not to play . LOL eat KFC . After eating , stand outside WWW . And Jess want to play WWW . This influenced Rachel , Melanie and HS to play . Hence , its left with Clarissa and I to choose if we are going to play or not . Scissors paper stone and yes , going in . Payed slightly unwillingly and went to locker .

    Yes everything is not so fun as Indo water bomb . WWW is not so scary ): I rather regret paying . And while playing in Tsunami , the floor scratched my leg and blood .. =.= Then went to don't know what game . The boat boat one . Hmm with Jessica . Was rather scared but seeing girls going there , I just made up my mind to go . :D Ok that boat , was scary if you took it the first time . Thats the only thing thats fun to me . I guess . Since its the most thrilling .

    Played more games and around 6+ , went back to chalet . Everyone was totally soaked . Rachel & Melanie bathed , followed by Shafia , HS and me . Then while bathing , YiJun cut his hand made by Jaoon (?) . And AMAZINGLY , Bryan Lee ask my open the door . Kns , I bathing la =.= . Still want shout at me huh ? Zzz .

    Out of bathroom and chiong ask about YJ . LOL Interview . The cut was pretty deep . I wonder what happened with Jaoon and YJ . So went to the bbq pit , had made a little fire . I tried to help more from the knowledge from 6 Loyalty BBQ . Yes , it succeeded :D Though it took around an hour as the fire often blew off HAHAHAH . And WOW , YJ carbon dioxide can somehow make the fire bigger . LOL clap clap . So I tried with my carbon dioxide , bigger flame =.= . I wonder .. Fire need Oxygen instead of Carbon Dioxide !

    Jessica and Jean came to help and Jaoon & YJ poof somewhere . Should be playing DJ Max . Then we started cooking !! :D Jess always snatch the Tong with me :@ . I wanted to cook yet .. Sigh ): Hmm but at least I did quite a lot of thing :D Satisfied , and its time to go . Jean's father drove Clarissa , Jessica and I to Pasir Ris MRT . Thanks uncle ! And yea , off to house .

    I am still wondering how the BBQ going to be as there's rain . Hahahahaha talked to Jaoon , said that they watching horror show now . Hmmm . . Good luck to them ? And yes , I didn't pay any single money to ZT . And , I don't owe her . Cause I didn't stay overnight in the chalet and , I didn't eat BBQ . :D

    Currently leg crammed . With the scratch . GG to me . And , FREEDOM . Mother and two brothers went back Indo . :D Ok 1 month in SG . Gonna be closer to Eunhyuk and Yo Seob eh ? :D

    And last but not least , Happy Birthday Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P.) ! :D


    comment? / top