Yesterday no mood post even though I am pretty well bored ): Yesterday yesterday yesterday ... Long story ..
Woke up late these days ): Then use com and prepare for piano .. Leave house rather early , at 2 . Tuition start at 2.45 . And what time I reach there ? 3.30 ==" ! Why ? Cause there's rain which causes flood . Flood causes traffic jam . Traffic jam hence causes traffic accidents ==" . I think I saw around 4 car accidents . Wa shyok . Only go piano for 15min . Cher asked me to practice more for an hour ~_~ . In the end reach home so late . SIGH . Heng cher say the next student not coming next week , so she can give more time next week . :D
Today today , Brenda and father coming SG ! :D While Jessica go Indo . LOL . Lalalallaa ~ Found new drama :D . Bad Family rocks !
comment?
/ top