
LOL I so bored , currently gila-ing about Eunhyuk again !! Actually is everyday gila about him lah . He is soooooooooooo cute can . He got big eye bag but its still cute ♡ . I love everything about him ! Hmmm his height is 175 :D , everytime use shoelift HAHAHAH . Wee his blood type is O ! Just like mine , aren't we fated ? LOL If like that everyone with O is fated with Eunhyuk :X
Eunhyuk born in city lehhhhhhhhh (: South Korea . South Korea and Indo so far )::::::: . And ya ya , everytime got rap parts in Super Junior songs , Eunhyuk would help in lyrics ! Isn't he smart ??? xD I gotta buck up in studies and become like him sia ! Weee Eunhyuk also best dancer which has nickname for Dancing Machineeeeeeeee ! LOL I want couple dance with him ): Impossible leh ! But ... cannot forget about Hyukie (:
HYUKJAE YOU ROCKS OK ? ♡ YOU HEEHEE !!
comment?
/ top