
How long have I not been blogging ? Beats me ! Hahahhaha December holiday .. Just for using com . Come to think , a month is so fast spent . Previously 4th Nov , mother and brothers going back Indo . Now , its my turn to go . Tomorrow ... ): Going back with Sister and Clarissa . Hahahahha !! Frankly , I'm not missing Indo at all . I prefer this freedom life .
Ironic . Last night planned to sleep at 12 but lied down for an hour and my eyes are still wide open . +.+ So watched TV and bro accompanied me :D Then slept after tiring my brain . ==" Then morning , woke up late again . So dammit ): In Indo confirm need wake up at 9 . Sigh .
Oh ya oh ya , today morning chiong drama liao . That drama is seriously nice . The only drama that made me cry like mad . Sigh now cry cry cry , eye so pain . ==" Gotta wait for more weeks for drama to end . I'm so into drama now ??? ): But can't help it ! And those 2 actors are perfectly a good actor !
Tomorrow going back Indo liao , gotta pack luggage . Sigh ... MIA MSN + Blog + Facebook for 14days ! And when come back , small bro confirm fight with me again ? Hated those days ..
comment?
/ top