
Woots ! Yes my blog is soooooo dead now ): Hopefully it would revive when school reopen :D
Anyway today is DBSK 6th Anniversary . Didn't knew it till a minute ago and hence , decided to blog . :D Suddenly into DBSK due to Heading to the Ground . Hahahahahaha !! Yunho is a great actor :p Then these days kept watching DBSK's shows . Its hard to find but there's alot actually . ): Seriously , I don't know what to blog ):
Today went shopping at Takashimaya . ~_~ I hate shopping . Damn you shopping . After shopping , its already 5.30 ~_~ !!! Ate dinner with father's friend family who is also Brenda's primary school best friend family . Oh this world is so small . Then I just knew that Emmeline and I had so much in common . LOLS .
I shall sleep !!! :D Sleep late late no good . Hahahaha !!
comment?
/ top