HAHAHHAH . Today is a very very tiring day . But fun :D
A maths , has Goh Qian and Tchea Yu in our class . Yeah they dropped pure history . Recess , chinese . Long lao shi absent again . Hahahah ! Then do comprehension . :D English talk and talk and talk . LOLS . Geog , went to Mr T class lo . Hmmm he talk so fast ==" .
Lunch , then talk with Papui and Ah mui ! Going F.T. Island fan signing ! Hahahaha ! They suddenly ask us if I want go in the morning :p . So sudden , then ask Brenda go with me . Again , sorry for pulling you :X
Anyway band , had sec 1 around . Hahahahahah !! Sectional .. And ended at 5 . Cause Phua need go somewhere . You rock Phua HAHAHAHAH ! Suddenly had rain so some of us are forced to stay at the canteen .
When rain subsided , walked to SP and saw Steve on the way . Yeah yeah yeah ... Then went to IMM . Stood for 1h to 2h with heavy bags . Oh god . I felt like dying ! ~_~ !! Its so heavy ! And bought Subway in between !
And and hor ! After waiting for sooooooooooooooooooo long , the energy paid off ! F.T. Island cameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Ok greatttttttttt ! They look freaking HOT OK ! HOT HOT HOT ! Then Meliza came shouting HAHAHAHAH ! Of course I do shout :D . Though there were not so much people , there was still trouble watching them . Suddenly they announced that they can hug lucky 5 people ! So greatttttttttt ! How I wish I was one of them . I'm so jealous la ! ): Luckily Jaejin didn't hug anyone . HAHAHAH . Jaejin wore green :D GREEN ~~~ HEHEHEHEH . Anyway everyone are HOT . They wore colourful shirts ! Stupid phone has bad camera . And I only video them halfway . Hand too tired . Still , I am so happy :D First time looking at celebrities ! :p Love love love FTIsland out of a sudden :X ! Love them once , and shall it continue . Hahahah !
Anyway now I AM SUPER TIRED ! Nights nights nights ! :D

These are their current hairstyle . Just different clothes . :D
comment?
/ top