Hahahah ! See the title then know what I am going to say right ?
Happy Birthday Angela Sis and Jaejoong :D Though its not really Jaejoong birthday .. Hahahah !! Didn't buy anything for sis , felt so guilty ): Sigh . Sorry !
Anyway today is such a ....... tiring day ! First period is Chinese and it was extremely boring . Though I don't need to mark since Long LS took it from me to mark , she scribbled so much ): SS , had Jeffrey Woo to teach us now . Err , I am speechless . Recess , A maths ! Yay I can finally solve 3 questions without looking at Fong Yee / board ! Yes I am happy :D English , Mrs Cheong is sooooooooooo angry with some people . Yeahhh .. Chem , Mdm V was absent :D Felt so lonely ==" . Sit down on the pathetic chair and do her work or reading textbook . Pathetic me . Sigh .
Waited for Brenda and Cheryl , then poof to canteen ! Hmm ate with Cheryl , Brenda , Yejin and ISSAC ! LOL unexpected Issac went into the story . Hahahahah !!
Band was tiring . Though there's no Neo . Took out all the stuffs inside the storeroom and it looks so wide . Several sections did their own while I did 2 sections ~_~ With Zhiting .. Then I linger around trying to find jobs . Yeah tough .. Soon , place in the instruments again . By then , its already 4.30 ! Sigh . Placing in instrument were tough . Very ! Placed in most of the instrument and rest , while talking to Meliza :D Talk about alot leh ! Hahahahah !! Soon , Brenda and I started to look for more jobs . Felt so disappointed with some people for not helping much .. Ah , and we talked with Seeying too ! And sun tanning :P .
When everything ends , it was already 6 ! ==" 4 hours of such labour .. Maybe I don't know the read labour yet . I bet its going to be tougher . Hahahaha ! Fall in , with some noisy people and made those quiet ones get punishment too . Sian can ? Sigh . Went home with cannon bomb , Brenda , Cheryl Lim (both) . Hahahahah ! Cannon bombbbbbbbbbbbbb :D
Anyway I just felt so tired . Should sleep early today . Hahahaha ! Posting more tomorrow ? :D
comment?
/ top