Chelsia is hereeeee ! :B Me love Onew and Eunhyuk , continueing with around 17 more laogongs surrounding me !! Very flirtatious of me xD But thats my nature HOHOHOHO ! Human nature ~
Oh oh , I love a lot a lot of bands ! Plenty to be named ! :D Well yeah , love my blogggg :D
title: Sorry ): date: 24 January 2010 time:2:06:00 AM
Omg so sorry ! Forgotten about the existence of blog until Brenda told me that I didn't update my blog . :X Must be too engrosed on reading manga ..
Anyway this week is completely tiring . Didn't play band on Tuesday but played on Friday . Thanks to it , there's 6 ulcers . GREAT ! SIGH . Thursday went to Botanic Garden . I don't find any use of Ms S calling for a bus for 14 people ? ~_~ And left bags in school when I can go home in 5min . I missed old days with Tricia and Lynn ): When reached home , just know how tiring is CCA . Photography is supposed to be a relaxing CCA .. Sigh .
What I'm thinking is , hopefully get a role on band to max my CCA points , then quit photography . Didn't get role ): I don't know if its a blessing or not . Hahahah ! Hopefully band would relax a little .
Had 3 tests on thursday . Err .. Pretty hard ? Yet it looks easy . Maybe I didn't study too properly . What I want is hopefully 60+ . Like that , happy already . My expectation isn't too low eh ?
Today went to Jurong East buy assessment books . :D When I told that to siblings , none actually believe me ==" . Irritating bunch of people . Sorry to say that ... Anyway bought 5 . This year must really buck up my studies . I want go to a good school ! Sigh . Dinner ate with bro girlfriend also . Hahahah ! Seems like parents doesn't really like her . But I'm fine with her :D Will she be my future sister-in-law ? HAHAHHA !!
Since my blog seems boring . Shall put something to see :D If not my post will be too boring ! Hahahah !!
Currently into this song . Yeah . And Onew solo song . Sis say I'm too emo when I listen to that . Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! :p And Lollipop out in SG . WOOTSSSSSSSSSSS ! Isn't it cool ! HAHHAHAH ! Ok its curerntly 2.18 ! Nights people ! :D
Still hoping for DBSK not to disband ... hopefully !