First , happy birthday to Jung Yunho :D On Saturday 06/02/2010 ! Sorry now then congratulate :X ! Soon is Changmin birthday hor ! :D Gotta join the twitter :p

Secondly , happy birthday to Cheryl Lim Jia Li ! Already 15 years old wor !!! Good ah you ! 1 more year , then can watch NC 16 movies !! HAHAHA !!
Yesterday made Cheryl's cake with Jessica and Brenda . Again , my house . LOLS . Took step by step to make it nice . Thats the best cake ! :D But something wrong with this laptop I'm using , can't connect to phone . Shall post the picture next time . HEHEHE !
Today didn't put alarm :X . Felt a sense of hurry and managed to reach school earlier than Cheryl ! HAHAHAH !! Class is always crowded .. Don't know why . Last time 2/3 , always rather peaceful . But rowdy is nice :p Soon , Cheryl came and I said that I didn't give her present . :X I think she is rather disappointed . E maths was tough !!! ): I gonna fail chapter 2 ! I hate problem sums !!! Chinese boringgggggggg . Almost slept . I want my test back , though I know I'm going to do badly this time .. Recess , Cheryl somehow know that I have something for her ! Clever her . :p Then showed her the cake . She say she likes it , hope so . :D
Physics quite ok la . Get exam paper . 29/40 . Satisfied :p Aye yu get 85/100 ! Clever sia ! Gonna aim for A1 this time :D And Yiqing , don't need be so sad by your score .. Can always try again :D A maths , not bad not bad . I love Ex 2.6 ! So easy . HEEHEE ! I almost get all answer correctly .
E maths test , so easy can !!! Compare to the A maths test , like shit ! And Phua still say its normal grade , my foot ! HMPH . Whole class say hard , only he easy . Who believe ? TSKKKKKKKKK ! After the test , I just know how lucky I am to be in the second best class . Having phua is not bad , rather than Mr Goh .. Goh so bad to 3/4 sia .. Hmm all 3/4s good luck man :D And
After school , went to Tiong , Sakae Sushi . Kept ordering Takoyaki and Onakoyaki (?) . I wonder if its the right spelling . Damn full man ! Quite worth it la . Hahahaha ! Then see wallet , just know how thin my wallet it . Hmmm !!! Went home , being draggy .. Anyway today must finish all my languages homework , then tomorrow learn for chem test :D . Go go go !! :p
comment?
/ top