Today I have ADHD ! Hahahahaha ! Cannot stop moving around . Reach school immediately walk around , evaded 3/4 since they have test to study . Then so sian ): Chinese , boring ): Went to library at the last 10min . Suddenly talk about 'G-String' that is unknown to me till today . Hahahahaha ! Okok I know it already ok ! PE , asking around people if they know G-String . Eee only I don't know . ): Ran the beep test until level 6 , 2/3 :D
Recess , ask more people . LOL ! Is it very embarrassing ? Hmmm ! Yay , found Hye Su and Ye Jin who don't know what it is . But they foreigner ! ): Damn damn , had found none ! E maths , LingYang suddenly have asthma . ~_~ ! So Phua ask me to bring her to GO . Met Mdm Neo who scolded her , since she doesn't have asthma attack before , how could she have asthma out of a sudden ? And she only did it in Phua lesson , weirdo ??? Hahahahaha ! Went back before the lesson is over . Geog , fine ? Another test next week , ZOMG ! CME is complete bore , bore , bore ! I have nothing in mind , just listen . ==" !
Went home , and Mrs Tan called me for not going for Photography . Sigh , I'm so sorry .. Just told her that I need to study for tests , and she needs a letter ..
Yes I am awake now , I find photography such a rather useless CCA (No offense) . I could use the time to do other things .. Wasted my 2years and 1 month in this CCA .. Sigh . I should heed advise from Brenda earlier .. Seriously regretful now .. ):
I hate you since you don't care about me , you fool . I hope this is going to be a good revenge , for I don't care about the slightest thing on Earth about you ! (:
comment?
/ top