
First , happy birthday to Cho Kyuhyun :D I like the black and white effect above hahahaha !
And now , story time ! O:
School are soooooo normal . Just that I felt slightly closer to E3/3 more . :D E maths for first lesson , Phua got angry for class is being noisy . LOL He angry , yet so funny . CME went to dentist and joined Xin Lei team for CME :D Recess .. English so scary for I didn't do hw . Lucky she didn't went into it :p SS , ok la . Still boring ? HMMM ! Physics not so boring liao :D Sat with Yiqing again :p Assembly stayed in class and HS gang complaining about A maths test to Phua . HAHAHA ! And I learnt new words for Myanmar :D So cool la ! :p
After school , thought going home . But went to Tiong :X . Left file in the bus stop ): Lucky got Jessie Goh :D Thank you thank you ! Hmm so long didn't go out . Hmm ! Then talk about stories from different classes . COOL ! :D
Ok go study chinese liao :D :D
comment?
/ top