Today slept very early ! :D Perhaps I'm too tired due to yesterday . Then missed drama . ): Must faster watch !
School , took 33 after soooooooo long ! :p English , she is moody at first then normal . She said need to write 150+ words for newspaper ! When previously she only say 80 ! Its double nia . ==" then she scold me . GRRR ! Physics have test ! Err quite hard at the back !
Recess copied geog a little :P . Chem , study more into textbook ! Chinese .. A maths , scared for tomorrow test ):
Chiong home then mother call me .
Mother : What time you going home tomorrow ?
Me : 6 ? I got band .
Mother : Haaa . Then cannot watch ah ?
Me : What's wrong o-o ?
Mother : I going to buy SHINee concert ticket .
Me : No need la , waste of money .
Mother : Its ok one .
Me : Let me think more , later call you back .
<10 minutes later>
Me : Ma , its ok , no need buy .
Mother : Buy liao leh . Its ok .
Me : Orhh . (speechless)
I am happy la . But the price is $60 ! And heard that SHINee only singing for 2 songs . Sigh . I hope tomorrow concert would be good ! Going home at 5 . I haven't write letter to Neo leh !
comment?
/ top