I just realised that hating someone , that feeling , is very bad . Temper inside just increases like nobody business . Yes I hate you . You don't know ? Too bad , but I hate you , a lot . Now that you have many friends , bye to our friendship then . Anyway , who cares about you ? FOOL . Act big ?? Not scared at all ! May you die while eating shit .
Today spent peacefully for few periods . But no more after a while . English is a bore , SS is SUCKS . Used to think that putting effort in studying would increase my grade . Who knows it is still the same . Then whats the point of putting effort ? Physics .. I started to hate physics lab lesson . Prefer class times . Assembly not bad not bad . Went home immediately .
No homeworks and tests . Bored to death . When there are many homeworks and tests , I would be complaining then . Yes I hate to complain , but I am doing so . Sigh .
April -> Jaejoong drama . Cannot wait ~ !
comment?
/ top