Oh didn't blog yesterday :X Gonna tell the whole chunk of story today . So get prepared :D
Late to A Maths lesson :X Luckily Fong Yee waited for me :D So we reached class , but he's not angry . Hahahaha phew ~ Next is Huan Sen late . Somehow Phua ask him why he is late when he didn't ask 2 of us . Weird .. Anyway learnt chapter 3.3 and 4.1 . Everything crushed into a piece of words , and went into the brain . Soon , the break :D !!! Hahaha played with Aye Yu . Said that I had broke up with her and ran away :X ! So sorry boyfriend :p Went to class again and guys are still playing with the magnetic orange and hit Woon Tien . GOOD JOB ! :p Phua came and A Maths again ): . Finished 4.2 and 4.3 . Fast ok ! Everything just went inside !! :D
Finished lesson , met Meliza on the way and she went home LOL . Suddenly cancel her lesson :p . Walked with Kek and home ! Journey home is just so long ): . Hungry me . Yeah this is how I spent my day . Night , just using com . Damn .
Anyway tomorrow going chiong homework ! School will reopen soon and I am worrying about Oral . Damn !

OMG CURRENTLY , LOVING ONEW SO MUCH ! ONEW ~~~ HAHAHAHAHA ! HOW ? I HYPER LEH !
comment?
/ top