Mother Tongue , received the chinese test :p . So weird ! Kenneth get 14 , I get 20 ! But I copy everything from him ~_~ ! Weird weird !! PE tiring , but fun . Second time playing freesbee :D Played with Wan Qi , Jessie and Chen Wei at first but eventually played VS . My group is Wan Qi , Jessie , Jia Tung , Angie and Feng En . :D Not bad not bad :p Not much time left so its 1-0 ! 1 for my group :D Recess ..
E maths get paper . Wa 21 highest ! Kumar and I :D So happy . Slightly pity Ling Yang for getting lowest in class twice ~_~ !!! Good luck la you . Geog , received tests back . Heng never fail although I kept saying I would . But its no difference that failing , just pass . Sigh . CME boring ==" . Did whatever learning journey .. Had to stay back awhile to get A maths paper . Tchea Yu and Boon Seet get full marks ~_~ !! I actually can do that too . Sian la , why I so dumb ): . Ah ! During March holiday , will have 4 hours of chem and 4 hours of A maths !! So much !!! Chiong-ing topics ): . I hope those stuffs could go into my brain ..
Went home with Jessica , passed by her house awhile then home ! I get bored of laptop already , even though I can watch a lot of things .
Alpha beta -> AB !
comment?
/ top