First day of a month should be something good right . Yesterday so sway , then today must be full of good things . Hahahaha !
School .. Sigh , everyday life . Dumdum gave me late Valentine's Day :D Thank you dumdum , love you :p English is a bore , head want to drop onto a puddle of water already ): . Oral ): . Physics , get paper . Oh god , 50/100 . So tyco . I thought I would fail ! But she mark it very leniently . If not , I die lo ??? Anyway there's a lot of failures in class too ): Recess !
Chem , moves so fast . I don't even understand what she talking . ): . Need to do some structures in group work . Grouped with Xin Lei and Kenneth T.T ! Kenneth .. better than LY I guess . Sigh . Then Chinese ! Copying time man . Everyone in class , I believe , had copied something . But I in fact copy everything , since I didn't read . Only like 5pages ?? ~_~ !! Heng got LY and Kenneth :D:D If not I would get 0/40 ! A maths get test back . 14/20 ): . I am hoping for 15/20 ): . Sigh !!! Nvm , tomorrow is the next test ! Going to do better !!!! Power :D . Maths test soon after !
AH ! Shock MV came out . OH GOD I LOVE YOSEOB LAAAAAAAAAA . He is so HOT . HAWT ! :p Seriously !! With his new hairstyle ! Feel like buying :X . So love this album . But due to :
1) Yoseob sing more in this album :D
2) Yoseob looks so hot !!
3) Just because !
Hahahaha ! Ok this is lame . Wish me luck , all . :D Byebye !
comment?
/ top