
HOT JAEJOONG ! ABS ! HAHAHAHA !
Woah , it seems ages seems I wrote something .
Today , phy first period . Not bad , I understood something , but I know my exams going to drop . PE damn tiring . Did trial napha run . But Ms T say if I'm satisfied with the score , no need redo . So , amazing . Last year timing is 18++min , this year 16.20 ! WOOTS ! I am very very very surprised . Seriously .. Recess ...
Chemistry did a lot of equations . Just realised that Ling Yang is not good in it . So answered a lot of questions . CME , sianz . Just did a short paragraph for Ms L . Did more of chem to be passed up on that day ): . Ok I also realised how hard "Da Er Long" take money from debtors . A simple 4$ also so hard . What the fuck . Should know how angry I am ==" . Hence , I promised I won't help them again . Don't treat me like a fool shits !! SS sat with Isaac again :D
Home . Yes I love home !
comment?
/ top