Oh no , broken a promise to post the next day . Its already .. 4 days after the previous post ?? ): Anyway the week is pretty fun :D And slightly disappointing . Known all the marks for SA1 .. Sigh percentage is only 54% ==" . So what if I get 3 As ?? Still so low .. Disappointing .
Today chinese first period . So sian ==" so played ipod games while she sat on the table . Fun HAHAHAH ! Recess .. PC idiot . Don't want accept my card ): I am out of idea to design on it .. GRRR ! English boring as well . Going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep ! But Mrs C scolded Gerald for lying down ): So forced myself . E maths is WOW . Lost 1 worksheet ): Don't know where , seriously . And the number of homeworks is crazy .. But Aye Yu and I asked for more :D More practices the better isn't it .. But I think I'm too engrosed in Maths and doesn't do much on other subjects .. A maths only awhile .. More homeworks for a maths on monday !!
After school finally ! Hmm don't want go band then .. Brenda and Cheryl didn't go . So forced Esmeralda to go . GOOOOOOOOOOD ! xD Hmm band .. So stressful being a section leader , although I'm just second . When Chelsey played , he said "Now you all know why I chose her as the section leader right .." . And considered my playing , OH NO . It is far far away . He asked us to play .. First Chelsey , followed by Tchea Yu , Rou Xuan and Esme .. When it's my turn , he say , everyone play .. I know he sort of known that I'm not that great in playing . SIGH !!! So decided to bring home clarinet and practise it at home .. Hopefully achieved .
On the way home is INSANE !! I never ever will go home or school like that . A bag which is damn heavy , one hand carrying clarinet , the other carrying A1 cardboard and standing on the bus .. Not sitting for approximately 30min . Great great greattttttttttt !!! Ache everywhere , seriously !! Bringing the A1 cardboard again on monday .. Oh godddddddddddd !
comment?
/ top